Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FED: NY Fed operational purchase
* Tsy 0-2.25Y, $6.500B accepted of $34.365B submitted
NY Fed update for next week's purchases should be around 1400ET. Additional
dealer estimates on Fed purchases:
* Bank of America sees "Bills unlikely to materially cheapen further vs OIS due
to TGA drop our supply cuts. Fed likely to cut UST buying pace to $4B/ day due
to limited operation takedown."
* Goldman expects the "FOMC to transition to a traditional asset purchase
program, settling on a steady pace of roughly $80-120bn of UST and $25-35bn of
MBS purchases per month."