Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1.4000 - Round number resistance
- RES 3: $1.3459 - High Mar 11
- RES 2: $1.2995 - High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $1.2712 - High Jul 28
- PRICE: $1.2264 @ 08:22 GMT Jul 31
- SUP 1: $1.1724 - Low Jul 30
- SUP 2: $1.1541 - Low Jun 29 and a key reversal trigger
- SUP 3: $1.1027 - Low Jun 12
- SUP 4: $1.0295 - Low May 29
HO futures traded sharply lower yesterday clearing support at $1.2145, Jul 20 low. The break of this support highlights a bearish threat. A move below $1.1724, yesterday's low would risk a deeper pullback and open $1.1541, low Jun 29 and also an important reversal trigger. On the upside, key resistance and the bull trigger is $1.2995, Jul 21 high. Clearance of this level is required to reinstate the underlying uptrend.