Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
KIWI: NZD/USD remains lower on the day, once again testing $0.6600, as the
Antipodean currencies come under some pressure post-RBA.
- The rate moved below the figure in early dealing on the back of the soft NZIER
quarterly business opinion survey. The survey revealed the lowest headline
reading since March of 2009. The survey also noted that "a net 0.4 percent of
firms reported higher demand over the September quarter - the lowest level since
- The rate has failed to challenge support at the 19 September low ($0.6573)
thus far. Initial resistance is noted at Friday's high ($0.6640).
- AUD/NZD had a brief look above its 50-DMA (NZ$1.0946), topping out at
NZ$1.0952, last NZ$1.0930 as the AUD underperforms post RBA.
- NZ QV house price data provides the most notable point of interest during the
remainder of the week.