Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- October import prices fell 0.1% vs expectations for flat, driven by lower fuel prices, and September was revised down a tenth to 0.2%.
- It was the first decline since April. YoY import prices -1.0%.
- Import fuel prices -1.9%, with petroleum -1.0% and natural gas -18.1% (largest drop since June 2019)
- Nonfuel imports rose 0.1%, adding to previous months increases since April, led by industrial supplies and food and beverage. Consumer goods imports and auto import prices fell -0.2% and -0.1%, respectively.
- Prices for U.S. exports rose 0.2%, as expected, after rising 0.6% the previous month.