Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2957 High Dec 21 and key resistance
- RES 3: 1.2915 High Dec 23
- RES 2: 1.2881 High Jan 28
- RES 1: 1.2800 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.2725 @ 06:45 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: 1.2661 Low Feb 11
- SUP 2: 1.2635 Low Jan 22
- SUP 3: 1.2590 Low Jan 21 and major support
- SUP 4: 1.2562 Bear channel base drawn off the Jun 26, 2020 high
USDCAD remains weaker despite finding some support. The recent pullback appears to be a deeper corrective move, price has this week traded through support at 1.2686, Jan 27 low and a key S/T level. This is a bearish outcome and exposes the Jan 21 trend low of 1.2590 that also marks the bear trigger. Clearance of this level would resume the underlying downtrend. On the upside, a 1.2881 break, Jan 28 high is required to reinstate bullish activity.