Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 68.62 points at 27867.46
- ASX 200 down 10.652 points at 7225.2
- Shanghai Comp. down 0.706 points at 3575.321
- JGB 10-Yr future up 11 ticks at 151.98, yield down 0.5bp at 0.060%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 5.0 ticks at 98.310, yield down 5bp at 1.680%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-04 at 130-25+, yield up 3.38bp at 1.438%
- WTI crude up $0.65 at $66.22, Gold down $6.13 at $1775.44
- USD/JPY up 30 pips at Y113.08
- FEDS WILLIAMS: FED WILL GRAPPLE WITH FASTER BOND BUYING TAPER (NEW YORK TIMES)
- FED’S MESTER OPEN TO FASTER TAPER TO WIN SPACE FOR RATE HIKE (BBG)
- PBOC TO KEEP FUNDING CONDITIONS STEADY (CSJ)
- CHINA TO TIGHTEN REGULATION OF MAJOR HOLDERS OF BANKS, INSURERS (BBG)
- ERDOGAN REPLACES FINANCE MINISTER AS RATE CUTS DEEPEN RIFTS (BBG)
- APPLE TELLS SUPPLIERS IPHONE DEMAND HAS SLOWED AS HOLIDAYS NEAR (BBG)