Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Small broader base GBP buying in the past few minutes, with the Pound towards session high against the USD, EUR and JPY.
- Plenty of focus around lunchtime, with Brexit coming back on the radar.
- As per Politico, NI Secretary Brandon Lewis will make statement to parliament this lunchtime on the NI protocol, in which the government is expected to propose tearing up the trading arrangements.
- Brexit Minister David Frost will also publish a "command paper" making the U.K. argument