Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDMXN extending it's slow motion rally, briefly registering gains of 1% for Tuesday. TIIE swaps curve has bear steepened in line with peso losses. 5-yr TIIE swap rates are approaching the highest levels for April around 5.95%.
- Aside from the FOMC announcement, market participants will await GDP data on Friday where the first quarter reading is expected to come in 0.0% q/q.
- For reference, the next Banxico decision will be on May 13th.
- USDMXN up 0.97% at 20.0671
- BRLMXN up 0.49% at 3.671
- Mexico TIIE Swaps:
- 1-yr +5 bps at 4.58%
- 2-yr +8 bps at 4.97%
- 5-yr +10 bps at 5.91%
- 10-yr +11 bps at 6.73%
- 32-yr +11 bps at 7.51%