Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte addressing the lower house of the Italian parliament, the Chamber of Deputies, says that his gov't has operated 'for the good of the country' during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Says the crisis must be resolved in parliament. Does not address criticism on actions of his gov't from former PM Renzi.
- Conte is expected to win a confidence vote in the lower house, relying on support from independents and smaller parties.
- However, tomorrows vote in the Senate is set to prove more difficult. Without the support of Italia Viva senators (who are set to abstain), the Conte gov't is unlikely to be able to command an overall majority of senators.