Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Poised to extend session highs in quiet late day slog back to
mid-morning highs. Yld curves mostly flatter, holding narrow range. Late
buying/squaring up ahead Fri's employ data. If OCT NFP comes in anywhere near
Sep (+136k), or there are strong up-revisions (unlikely) to prior, Tsys are
going to reverse current levels. Update:
* 3M10Y -3.890, 14.213 (L: 12.773 / H: 18.329)
* 2Y10Y -1.379, 15.611 (L: 14.045 / H: 17.646)
* 2Y30Y -1.136, 63.913 (L: 60.665 / H: 65.971)
* 5Y30Y -0.014, 64.422 (L: 61.225 / H: 65.228)
Current futures levels:
* Dec 2-Yr futures up 5.75/32 at 107-25.625 (L: 107-19.5 / H: 107-26)
* Dec 5-Yr futures up 17.75/32 at 119-6.5 (L: 118-21 / H: 119-07)
* Dec 10-Yr futures up 28/32 at 130-11.5 (L: 129-17 / H: 130-12)
* Dec 30-Yr futures up 2-0/32 at 161-19 (L: 159-21 / H: 161-20)
* Dec Ultra futures up 3-21/32 at 190-02 (L: 186-14 / H: 190-02)