Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Police & civil rights union (POPCRU) rejects Govt's 1.5% wage increase offer, saying it felt insulted and said they would continue to negotiate
- Opposition leader Mmusi Maimaine, alongside other analysts noted calling on or speculating that Ramaphosa will conduct a Cabinet Reshuffle in the near-term to reinforce his grip on power within the party and trim the fat from a bloated and largely ineffectual cabinet
- Ex-President Zuma granted compassionate leave from prison to attend his brother's funeral as he was classified as a "short-term, low risk classified inmate"
- IEC to engage political party liaison committee on Chief Justice Moseneke's report recommending municipal elections be postponed to before Feb 2022, given that they are unlikely to be free and fair due to Covid.
- Expert says 75% of the National Assembly and 6 provinces would need to support the vote for a constitutional amendment, alternatively the Constitutional court could be approached for an amendment