Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1863.3 - 76.4% retracement of the Jun - Aug sell-off
- RES 3: $1844.9 - Low Jun 14
- RES 2: $1834.0 - High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $1813.8 - High Oct 22 and key short-term resistance
- PRICE: $1788.2 @ 07:19 BST Oct 27
- SUP 1: $1777.7/1760.4 - 50-day EMA / Low Oct 18
- SUP 2: $1746.0 - Low Oct 6 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $1721.7 - Low Sep 29 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: $1717.8 - Low Aug 10
Gold maintains a positive short-term tone despite yesterday's pullback and remains above the 50-day EMA. The yellow metal recently cleared resistance at $1800.6, Oct 14 high and this highlights a short-term bullish theme. Further gains would open $1834.0, the Sep 3 high. On the downside, a key short-term support has been defined at $1760.4, the Oct 18 low. A break would alter the picture and instead suggest scope for a deeper pullback.