Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Trading desks posit large 11k FVM1 Block buy at 123-26.5 (through the 123-26.25 offer at time) may have been first half of legged of steepener as 30Y bonds continue to grind lower. 30YY currently 2.2942% -- puts it back to middle of last week Tuesday's level; 5YY 0.8829 high puts it back to April 13 mid-session. Latest yld curve levels:
- 3M10Y +6.613, 161.506 (L: 154.485 / H: 161.506)
- 2Y10Y +4.842, 144.539 (L: 139.263 / H: 144.539)
- 2Y30Y +4.725, 211.752 (L: 206.645 / H: 211.752)
- 5Y30Y +0.396, 141.286 (L: 139.042 / H: 141.715)