Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Futures holding modest gains on post-data chop, yld curves marginally flatter. Muted react to the slightly higher than expected weekly claims (1.006M vs.1.0M exp), GDP -31.7%. Focus more on Jackson Hole symposium, Fed Chair Powell expected at 0915ET.
- 3M10Y -0.469, 58.226 (L: 55.798 / H: 58.389)
- 2Y10Y -0.389, 53.207 (L: 52.359 / H: 54.153)
- 2Y30Y -0.25, 125.794 (L: 124.378 / H: 126.44)
- 5Y30Y -0.247, 112.361 (L: 111.234 / H: 112.77)
- Current futures levels:
- Sep 2Y up 0.25/32 at 110-12.75 (L: 110-12.5 / H: 110-13.12)
- Sep 5Y up 1.25/32 at 125-25.25 (L: 125-24 / H: 125-26.25)
- Sep 10Y up 2.5/32 at 139-12.5 (L: 139-09 / H: 139-14)
- Sep 30Y up 3/32 at 178-8 (L: 178-01 / H: 178-16)
- Sep Ultra 30Y down 1/32 at 219-3 (L: 218-23 / H: 219-20)