Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GBP extend gains, initially led by momentum selling in the USD.
- USD weakness and better Brexit news seems to be helping the British Pound.
- Some note of better short covering as Cable keeps failing at breaking through the 1.2700 handle, when you look at bigger picture on the chart.
- Politico: hears from both sides that the mood this week has been positive, despite no big breakthroughs. "It seems like the tide is turning," an EU official said.
- James Forsyth in the Times has heard similar positive soundbites.
- Cable is back above the 1.2800 figure, and initial MNI tech resistance seen further out at 1.2867 High Sep 22