Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Q on the $120bn pace of purchases, Powell says that Fed's current policy stance is "appropriate". (Basically reading off the Jan FOMC statement at this point.)
- Asked what to do if things changed "materially", says would use its tools to foster achievement of our goals.
- Questioning now moving on to what Fed policy means for workers (which is the subject of the WSJ event)... So that's probably all for market interest in the Powell appearance