Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FED: Powell press conference begins.
- Adjustments are providing and will continue to provide meaningful support to
the economy. Monetary policy is in a 'good place'.
- Economy expected to grow at a 'moderate' rate. Jobs market 'strong'... Job
gains have eased but remain 'solid'. Inflation continues to run below our
symmetric objective, pressures remain muted, indicators of long-term
- But we expect inflation to rise to 2%. Our outlook on solid economy remains
mostly the same; views about the path of interest rates has changed due to
global growth slowdown, trade risks.
- What we have done to date will provide significant accommodation. Policy
likely to remain appropriate as long as info about economy remains in line with
our expectations. Policy in a good place to achieve these outcomes (our target).
Policy not on a preset course.