Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The Fed Chair notes importance of using broader metrics of unemployment - it'll take some time to get back to maximum employment; Fed wants to see broad-based gains in employment, wage growth... "high standard" for identifying what "maximum employment is". Will take some time to get there.
- 4% would be a nice unemployment rate to get to, but looking for more than that. "Highly unlikely" to get to maximum employment this year. Looking to make "good progress" but 10mn shortfall in jobs means a long way to go.
- Again, nothing new here, has been mentioned many times by Powell and others.