March 20, 2023 02:24 GMT
Pressured, AUD/NZD Back Above $1.07
NZD/USD prints at $0.6255/60, ~0.2% softer today.
- The pair has been pressured in recent trade as a fall in regional equities weighs on risk sentiment. US Equity futures retreating from best levels has boosted the USD at the margins.
- NZD/USD fell ~1% from peak to trough this morning.
- AUD/NZD is back above $1.07, the pair had printed a fresh YTD low in thin liquidity this morning, and last prints at $1.0720/30
- Cross asset wise, Hang Seng is down ~1.5% and e-minis are up ~0.4%. 10 Year US Treasury Yields are ~4bps firmer.
- Feb Trade Balance is on the wires early tomorrow morning, there is no estimate for the print. The prior read was a deficit of ~$1.9bn.