Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Japanese MOF will today sell Y3.0tn of 2-Year JGB's opening JB#427. The MOF last sold 2-Year debt on June 29, the auction drew cover of 4.291x at an average yield of -0.116%, average price of 100.243, high yield of -0.114%, low price of 100.240, with 94.4616% of bids allotted at the high yield.
- Current 2s trade a touch richer than the yield that prevailed at the previous auction, last printing at ~-0.13%.
- The flatness of the 2-/10-Year curve (which hovers relatively close to the lowest levels witnessed since January) may generate some demand at auction if participants look to enter steepeners, although the negative carry of such a position must be considered here.
- 2-Year swap spreads have widened in July, but sit ~2.0bp off the YtD wides.
- Results due at 0435BST/1235JST.