Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS AUCTION: PREVIEW: The Japanese Ministry of Finance (MOF) will today auction
Y600bn of JGBs with 5-15.5 years until maturity in a liquidity enhancement
- The previous enhanced liquidity auction covering these maturities was held on
October 23. The auction was covered 2.926x at an average spread of +0.001%, and
a high spread of +0.002% with 64.2026% of the bids allotted at the high spread.
Y600bn worth of paper was offered.
- The takedown was dominated by 10-Year JB#338-341, with those lines accounting
for ~Y325bn of the issuance.
- Worth highlighting that the benchmark 10-Year JGB has crossed back below 0.1%
in recent days, marking the first move below this mark since August, which could
act as deterrent for participants. Conversely, it may actually drive them to
seek higher yields in off the run paper.
- Results due at 0335GMT/1235JST.