Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 3867.28 High Feb 20, 2020
- RES 3: 3798.19 0.764 proj of Mar - Jul - Oct 2020 swing
- RES 2: 3700.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 3681.82 High Feb 8
- PRICE: 3665.51 @ Close Feb 8
- SUP 1: 3594.76 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 3545.09 Low Feb 2
- SUP 3: 3473.76 Low Jan 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 3455.94 Low Dec 22
EUROSTOXX 50 rebounded last week and has defined a key short-term support at 3473.76, Jan 28 low. Gains last week resulted in breach of the recent trend high at 3657.83, Jan 8 high. Yesterday's climb highlights the break and confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend and opens the 3700.00 handle. For bears, the index needs to clear support at 3473.76 to reinstate a bearish theme. This would open 3401.14, Dec 21 low.