Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 131.09 High Jul 13
- RES 3: 130.39/75 1.0% 10-dma envelope / High Sep 3 bull trigger
- RES 2: 130.20 High Sep 14 high
- RES 1: 129.41/67 High Sep 23 / 17
- PRICE: 129.33 @ 17:14 BST Sep 23
- SUP 1: 127.94/93 Low Aug 19 and the bear trigger / Intrada low
- SUP 2: 127.88 50.0% retracement of the Oct '20 - Jan rally
- SUP 3: 127.50 Low Feb 22
- SUP 4: 126.40 61.8% retracement of the Oct '20 - Jun rally
EURJPY remains in a bear mode and traded just below the 127.94 key support and bear trigger, Aug 19 low Wednesday. The formation this week of a death cross in the DMA space reinforces a bearish theme. A clear break of 127.94 would open 127.88, a retracement. Further out, the risk of a move towards the 2021 lows of 125.09 has increased. Initial firm resistance is at 129.67, the Sep 17 high.