Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $27.081 - High Mar 1
- RES 3: $26.636 - High Mar 18 and firm near-term resistance
- RES 2: $25.752 - 50-day EMA
- RES 1: $25.314 - 20-day EMA
- PRICE: $25.326 @ 07:17 GMT Apr 8
- SUP 1: $23.781 - Low Mar 31
- SUP 2: $23.524 - Low Dec 7 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $22.591 - Low Dec 12
- SUP 4: $21.899 - Low Nov 30 and a key support
Silver is holding onto recent gains following the recovery from $23.781, Mar 31 high and is traded higher today. Despite these recent gains, the outlook remains bearish and upticks are considered corrective. Recent weakness has opened $23.524, Dec 7 low and a key near-term support. On the upside, the 20-day EMA has been probed. An extension higher would open $25.728, the 50-day EMA.