Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 1.4017 High Mar 4 and key resistance
- RES 3: 1.3959 High Mar 19
- RES 2: 1.3953 50% Retracement Feb - Mar Downleg
- RES 1: 1.3919/30 High Apr 6 / Former channel bull channel base
- PRICE: 1.3756 @ 05:51 GMT Apr 8
- SUP 1: 1.3725 Low Apr 7
- SUP 2: 1.3706 Low Mar 30
- SUP 3: 1.3670/63 Low Mar 25 / Low Feb 5
- SUP 4: 1.3641 38.2% retracement of the Sep 23 - Feb 24 bull cycle
GBPUSD Tuesday found resistance just above the 1.3900 handle and yesterday extended the pullback from the 1.1919 high. The failure at recent highs highlights the importance of resistance relating to the former bull channel drawn off the Nov 2, 2020 low - the bull channel base was cleared Mar 23. The base intersects at 1.3930 and a strong break higher is required to strengthen a bullish argument. Key support and bear trigger is 1.3670.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.