Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.3804 High Apr 30, 2018
- RES 3: 1.3773 High May 1, 2018
- RES 2: 1.3750 0.764 proj of May 18 - Sep 1 rally from Sep 23 low
- RES 1: 1.3710/12 Jan 14 high / Low Mar 1, 2018
- PRICE: 1.3577 @ 16:32 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 1.3520 Low Jan 18
- SUP 2: 1.3505 Low Jan 12
- SUP 3: 1.3452 Low Jan 11 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 1.3430 Low Dec 28
GBPUSD fell further Monday, slipping through the Friday lows to expose 1.3505. A show below this level opens key near-term support at 1.3452. To the upside, a clear breach of 1.3710/12 would confirm a resumption of the current uptrend and open 1.3773, the May 1, 2018 high. Price continues to fluctuate around the 1.3564 20-day EMA.