Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Bond got hit a few ticks, while EURUSD spikes 25 pips.
- This, all driven by ECB Kazaks saying that decision to slow Bon buying is possible in June )as per Bloomberg)
- But also added that it was Premature to exit pandemic program.
- Bonds and EUR lose some momentum