Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Quiet end to 2018 for rates and foreign currencies despite the
early chop. Markets close early for New Years eve. Tsy bill auctions: $39B 13W
(912796RD3), $36B 26W bills (912796RW1) and $26B 52W bills (912796RT8) passed
without incident; no react to Dallas Fed employ index 11.0/production index 7.3.
- Early equity bid on positive sounding headlines on US/China trade (WSJ article
over weekend -- "fleshing out" deal) and Italy budget acceptance.
- FI Volumes very light (Japan out most of week for various year-end holidays),
TYH just over 460k by the bell; long end futures outpaced, yld curves reverse
mixed. US$ vs. Yen slips to new 6M low, 109.66 last seen mid-June.
- Light, two-way flow, program selling in short end post LIBOR set, year-end
- Tsy cash/ylds: 2Y 100-00 (2.496%), 5Y 100-16.25 (2.513%), 10Y 103-24 (2.688%),
30Y 107-07 (3.006%)