Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Quiet start to new week, Tsys trading mildly weaker, lower half
overnight range, moderate futures volume (TYH<240k -- China out all week for
Lunar New Year), yld curves mildly steeper. US$ index firmer (DXY +.169,
95.748); equities see-saw mildly higher levels (SPX +2.5, 2706.75).
- Overnight flow includes official acct buying short end, fast$ selling 10s, 2s
and 5s vs 10s curves steepeners.
- Swap spds running wider, overnight flow includes receivers in 2s and
5s,8s/9s/10s receiver fly.
- The U.S. government re-open will allow for a back-log of data to be released
from the BEA and Census Bureau over the next couple of weeks. On tap for Monday:
ISM-NY current conditions; return of Factory new orders for November; 13- and
26W bill auctions. Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank President Loretta Mester will
answer questions at a economic outlook and monetary policy speaking event in
- Tsy cash/ylds: 2Y 99-31 (2.512%), 5Y 99-30.25 (2.512%), 10Y 103-21.5 (2.693%),
30Y 106-20 (3.034%).