Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1755 High Sep 22
- RES 3: 1.1594/92 Bear channel top from Jun 1 high / High Oct 28
- RES 2: 1.1514 Low Nov 5
- RES 1: 1.1383 High Nov 30
- PRICE: 1.1287 @ 17:00 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 1.1236 Low Nov 30
- SUP 2: 1.1186/85 Low Nov 24 / Low Jul 1, 2020
- SUP 3: 1.1128 1.764 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1040 76.4% retracement of the Mar ‘20 - Jan ‘21 uptrend
EURUSD extended recent strength into the US crossover before hawkish Powell comments prompted a sharp reversal into the close - erasing the entirety of the session’s gains. The pullback put prices at new weekly lows of 1.1236 before the rate stabilised, but negated near-term bullish signals in the process. A resumption of weakness would refocus attention on the bear trigger at 1.1186/85, while bulls need to rise through the day’s high of 1.1383.