Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Rates trading weaker, carry-over choppy trade w/modest risk-on
tone to end month/quarter, equities little firmer (ESZ9 +9.25), Gold extends
last week's sale on back of stronger US$, gold currently -13.0.
- Risk-on, albeit ephemeral, could be related to stories saying US TSY has no
current plans to block China listings on US exchanges. Risk-off never far away
as mkts wary of headline risks related to impeachment inquiry, Brexit, global
trade, et al.
- Limited early week data w/ISM-Milwaukee Mfg Index at 0900ET, Chicago PMI at
0945ET, 13- and 26W bill auctions kick off wk's limited Tsy issuance.
- Overnight flow includes fast$ buying in 5s, prop and fast$ swap-tied selling
in 2s and 10s, Block sale TUZ and Oct FF/1M SOFR spd. Light flattener unwinds.
- The 2-Yr yield is up 1.2bps at 1.6437%, 5-Yr is up 1.3bps at 1.5751%, 10-Yr is
up 1.7bps at 1.6974%, and 30-Yr is up 1.8bps at 2.1468%.