Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8595/98 High Nov 5 / 76.4% of the Sep 29 - Oct 26 sell-off
- RES 3: 0.8538/74 High Nov 15 / High Nov 11
- RES 2: 0.8496 High Nov 26
- RES 1: 0.8486 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 0.8478 @ 17:14 GMT Nov 26
- SUP 1: 0.8381 Low Nov 22
- SUP 2: 0.8356 Low Feb 26, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.8339 Low Feb 25, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8282/77 Low Feb 18, 2020 / Low Dec 13, 2019
EURGBP remains above recent lows and is traded higher Friday. Trend conditions however remain bearish following the recent sharp sell-off and break of 0.8403, Oct 26 low. Attention is on 0.8356 next, Feb 26, 2020 low. Note that the cross is also approaching the base of a broad multi-year range at 0.8300/8280. This area represents a major support. Initial resistance remains 0.8486, the 50-day EMA.