Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Relatively quiet start to week w/FOMC, Boe policy annc's later in
week, Fed chair appt reveal expected as well. Tsy futures trading stronger,
little off recent highs on decent volume (TYZ>365k), 10Y yld 2.403%. Tsys
followed Bunds higher following slightly softer inflation data. Equities weaker
(emini -5.75, 2572.75), gold softer (-2.86, 1271.01), oil near steady (WTI
- Asia, Tsys opened firmer in early Asia trade, curve flatter w/misc acct sales
in short end, better buying in intermediate to long end, buyers in MBS.
- London, carry-over support, Tsys extended upside range on heels of noted Bund
rally. Sources reported better buying in the intermediates, two-way in 10s
w/real$ buying, option related buying/squaring.
- Swaps, steady/mixed, spd curve mildly steeper, light receiver in 3s at
- Overnight repo, 5yr note tight
- Eurodollars, steady in the short end to mildly higher out the strip on light