Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 132.36 1.382 proj of the Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 3: 131.58 High Oct 4, 2018
- RES 2: 131.22 1.236 proj of the Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 1: 131.12 High Apr 27
- PRICE: 131.11 @ 16:48 BST Apr 27
- SUP 1: 129.57 Low Apr 8
- SUP 2: 129.49/37 Trendline drawn off Oct 30 low / 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 128.29 Low Mar 24
- SUP 4: 127.50 Low Feb 22
EURJPY is firmer this week but remains below 130.97. Apr 20 hig. Attention is on the Apr 20 bearish price pattern, a shooting star candle with initial support at 129.57, Apr 8 low. A clear break lower would expose the 50-day EMA at 129.37 and a trendline support at 129.49, drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low. Clearance of this support zone would signal a reversal. For bulls, Tuesday's break of 130.97 negates bearish concerns to some degree and resumes the uptrend.