Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2349/53 High Jan 6 / High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2266/85 High May 25 and the bull trigger / High Jan 8
- RES 2: 1.2218 High Jun 9
- RES 1: 1.2147 High Jun 15
- PRICE: 1.1933 @ 15:48 BST Jun 17
- SUP 1: 1.1919 61.8% retracement of the Mar 31 - May 25 rally
- SUP 2: 1.1893 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 1.1867 Low Apr 9
- SUP 4: 1.1837 76.4% retracement of the Mar 31 - May 25 rally
EURUSD fell sharply Wednesday and the pair remains under pressure. The recent breach of the 50-day EMA and 1.2104, Jun 4 low highlights a bearish theme and yesterday's sell-off also confirmed a recent bear flag formation following the consolidation earlier this week. The focus is on 1.1919 and 1.1837, Fibonacci retracements. On the upside, initial resistance is at 1.2006, today's intraday high.