Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4315 High Apr 18, 2018
- RES 3: 1.4203/48 High Jun 3 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 1.4133 High Jun 16
- RES 1: 1.4035 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.3829 @ 15:34 BST Jun 18
- SUP 1: 1.3817 Low Jun 17
- SUP 2: 1.3801 Low May 3 and a key support
- SUP 3: 1.3787 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 1.3717 Low Apr 16
GBPUSD remains weak following sharp losses Wednesday and Thursday. This week's price action has resulted in a break of the 50-day EMA and 1.4006, low May 13 and a recent key support. Price has also cleared the 100-DMA. Scope is seen for an extension lower towards 1.3801 next, May 3 low and key support. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at 1.4035, the 50-day EMA.