Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2266/85 High May 25 and the bull trigger / High Jan 8
- RES 3: 1.2218 High Jun 9
- RES 2: 1.2147 High Jun 15
- RES 1: 1.2006 High Jun 17
- PRICE: 1.1913 @ 06:00 BST Jun 18
- SUP 1: 1.1892 Low Jun 17
- SUP 2: 1.1871/67 2.0% 10-dma envelope / Low Apr 9
- SUP 3: 1.1837 76.4% retracement of the Mar 31 - May 25 rally
- SUP 4: 1.1795 Low Apr 6
EURUSD fell sharply Wednesday and remained under pressure yesterday. The recent breach of the 50-day EMA and 1.2104, Jun 4 low highlights a bearish theme and this week's sell-off reinforces current bearish sentiment. The focus is on 1.1837, a Fibonacci retracement where a break would open 1.1704, the Mar 31 low. On the upside, initial resistance is at 1.2006, yesterday's intraday high.