Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3677 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 Selloff
- RES 3: 1.3514 High Dec 13, 2019
- RES 2: 1.3436 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 1.3368 High Aug 28
- PRICE: 1.3314 @ 10:21 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 1.3186 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 1.3103 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 1.3054 Low Aug 24 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 1.3005 Low Aug 12
GBPUSD ended last week on a firm note, rallying Friday and closing near session highs above the former resistance at 1.3267, Aug 19 high. Clearance of 1.3267 has also confirmed a resumption of the uptrend that has been in place since the March lows. Price action Friday also saw the pair clear 1.3312, a Fibonacci projection, exposing a volatility band resistance at 1.3436. On the downside, 1.3054 marks the key trend support, Aug 24 low.