Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- The recent break and close above the key 10-dma (current Gbp0.9080) saw rate push up to Gbp0.9148 Tuesday.
- Rate has maintained that break and retains a buoyant feel into European trade Wednesday.
- Upside momentum Tuesday failed to bring pressure to bear on the topside of the 10-dma envelope, currently at Gbp0.9171, but level remains exposed. Interim resistance noted at Gbp0.9157(Sep30 high)
- Brexit headlines remain in focus as negotiations continue.
- MNI Techs: EURGBP technical conditions have improved for bulls following this week's gains. Break above 0.9122 yesterday, Oct 14 high, confirms a clear break of trendline resistance, drawn off the Sep 11 high, turning outlook more positive for now. Further gains would open 0.9162, Oct 7 high and 0.9183, a Fibonacci retracement. For bears to regain any momentum, the cross needs to break through the bear trigger at 0.9007, Oct 14 low.