Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8721 High Apr 26
- RES 3: 0.8703 1.236 proj of the Aug 10 - Sep 7 - Sep 16 rally
- RES 2: 0.8670 High Jul 20 and key resistance
- RES 1: 0.8641 High Sep 28
- PRICE: 0.8630 @ 17:49 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: 0.8526 Low Sep 28
- SUP 2: 0.8501 Low Sep 16
- SUP 3: 0.8484 Low Aug 16
- SUP 4: 0.8471/50 1.0% 10-dma envelope / Low Aug 10
EURGBP gains continue to accelerate and the cross has cleared resistance at 0.8613/14, the Sep 22 / Sep 7 high. This removes recent bearish concerns and instead signals scope for a stronger short-term rally. The break higher exposes resistance at 0.8670, the Jul 20 high and the next important near-term resistance. On the downside, today's intraday low, while far off, is support. A break would reinstate a bearish theme.