Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng up 358.39 points at 28770.65
- CSI 300 up 106.15 points at 5261.74
- KOSPI up 21.69 points at 3167.05
- U.S. 10-Yr yield up 0.34bp at 1.6046%
- China 10-Yr yield up 0.2bp at 3.082%
- USD/CNH down 30 pips at 6.4066
- USD/KRW down 4.5 at 1122.4
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index up 0.07 at 109.2
- CHINA TO STRENGTHEN MANAGEMENT OF MARKET EXPECTATIONS ON PRICES
- SINGAPORE 1Q GDP EXPANDS 1.3% Y/Y; EST. +0.9%
- SOUTH KOREA MAY CONSUMER CONFIDENCE 105.2; PREV. 102.2
- TAIWAN TO SCALE DOWN ANNUAL LIVE-FIRE DRILLS DUE TO COVID