Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Further declines in equity indices and crude futures are continuing to boost the dollar and put pressure on EMFX. USDMXN is close to erasing the whole of today’s decline, now trading back above 21.40.
- Brazilian Q3 GDP Headlines the regional data docket on Thursday as markets will turn their focus to US employment data on Friday.
- One further headline from Banxico nominee Rodriguez: Monetary policy faces 'enormously complex' outlook (BBG)
- USDMXN down 0.17% at 21.4114
- USDBRL up 0.75% at 5.6644
- USDCLP up 1.15% at 838.8
- USDCOP up 0.22% at 3971.56
- Bbg Dollar Index up 0.12% at 1183.9
- JPMorgan EM Ccy Index down 0.26% at 52.285