Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng up 2.66 points at 28559.8
- CSI 300 closed
- KOSPI closed
- U.S. 10-Yr yield down 0.52bp at 1.5924%
- China 10-Yr yield down 2.8bp at 3.156%
- USD/CNH down 25 pips at 6.4813
- USD/KRW closed
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index up 0.02 at 108.56
- THAILAND APRIL CONSUMER PRICES RISE 3.41% Y/Y; EST. +2.50%
- PHILIPPINES APRIL CONSUMER PRICES RISE 4.5% Y/Y; EST. +4.7%
- INDONESIA 1Q GDP FALLS 0.74% Y/Y; EST. -0.65%
- INDONESIA'S FEB. UNEMPLOYMENT RATE AT 6.26%: STATISTICS OFFICE
- SINGAPORE MARCH RETAIL SALES EX-AUTO RISE 4.4% Y/Y; EST. +4.1%
- IHS MARKIT INDIA APRIL SERVICES PMI 54.0 VS 54.6 IN PRIOR MONTH