Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: Seemingly ever-spreading regional worry re: coronavirus weighed on the
majority of the region's benchmark equity indices during Asia-Pac hours, after
Wall St. provided a negative lead (albeit after U.S. equity markets finished
Thursday off their lows).
- Focus on the potential for further stimulus measures seemingly supported
Chinese equities, which have operated on relatively robust volume in the second
half of this week.
- Nikkei 225 -0.1%, Hang Seng -0.7%, CSI 300 +0.5%, ASX 200 -0.2%.
- U.S. equity index futures ticked lower, but failed to threaten Thursday's lows
in overnight trade.
- S&P 500 futures -11, DJIA futures -80, NASDAQ 100 futures -39.