Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US DATA: Sep import price index +0.5% vs +0.2% reading expected after
-0.4% in August. Import prices ex petro flat and ex all fuels flat.
- The reading for import prices ex fuels is flat despite a -0.1% reading
for consumer goods ex autos and higher prices for industrial supplies
and materials and foods, feeds, and beverages.
- Overall import prices +3.5% y/y, down from +3.7% y/y in August.
Non-fuel imports +0.6% y/y.
- Export prices flat and were +0.2% ex. agriculture. Agricultural
export prices -1.4%. Overall export prices +2.7% y/y, down from +3.6%
in August. Exports ex. agriculture +3.3% y/y.
- Import prices from Canada +0.7%, while prices from China -0.1%, from
Mexico +0.9% and from EU -0.2%.