Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Decent amount offered with only 3 gilts eligible for purchase this week, but the bid-to-cover not really falling compared to last week when 4 gilts were eligible.
- Offers for the 0.625% Jun-25 were roughly down by the amount BOE purchased last week.
- Offers of the 0.125% Jan-26 increased from about GBP1.5bln to over GBP2.1bln (with only a little bought last week).
- Offers of the 1.25% Jul-27 increase by around GBP600mln to GBP1.45bln.
- The 0.125% Jan-28 gilt was not eligible for purchase this week (last week GBP886mln offered).