Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.3983/90 High Jul 30 / 61.8% of the Jun 1 - Jul 20 sell-off
- RES 3: 1.3958 High Aug 4
- RES 2: 1.3913 High Sep 14 and the intraday bull trigger
- RES 1: 1.3799 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.3672 @ 12:54 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: 1.3602 Low Aug 20
- SUP 2: 1.3572 Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.3520 Low Jan 18
- SUP 4: 1.3462 50.0% retracement of the Sep '20 - Jun rally
GBPUSD remains under pressure following Monday's bearish start to this week's session. The pair has traded below an important short-term support at 1.3727, Sep 8 low, signalling scope for an extension lower. This has also resulted in a break of 1.3680, Aug 27 low and signals scope for a deeper retracement towards the important 1.3602/3572 support zone. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at 1.3799, the 20-day EMA.