Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Silver has rallied today and in the process probed the key psychological $30.00 handle.
- The print above $30.00 confirms a fresh trend high and a likely resumption of the broader uptrend that began off the March 2020 low.
- Volatility is likely to remain elevated though and the risk that recent gains are quickly erased remains present.
- Support levels to monitor are:
- SUP 1: $27.931 - High Jan 6
- SUP 2: $27.654 - High Jan 29 and a gap low on the daily chart
- SUP 3: $25.788 - 20-day EMA
- On the upside, an extension higher would open $30.723, the 50.0% retracement of the 2011 - 2020 downtrend.