September 29, 2022 10:48 GMT
- Cash Tsys retrace approximately half of yesterday’s rally, with impetus coming from strong regional German CPI prints and gilts also moving lower after PM Truss continued to defend the mini budget.
- 2YY +7bps at 4.205%, 5YY +11.1bps at 4.059%, 10YY +9.5bps at 3.826%, and 30YY +6.8bps at 3.767%.
- TYZ2 trades 30 ticks lower at 111-29+ within yesterday’s wide range of 110-19 to 112-30, with volumes cooling after an above average European morning.
- Fedspeak from ’22 voters Mester and Bullard plus ’24 voter Daly, all of whom have spoken since the Sep 21 FOMC.
- Data: Final GDP print for Q2, with likely some attention on revisions vs GDI, plus weekly jobless claims data after the recent trend decline has pushed back against imminent recession fears.
- Bill issuance: US Tsy $50B 4W, $45B 8W bill auctions – 1130ET