Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Slovakia issued its 2022 funding plan yesterday.
- Gross funding needs are expected to be E6.0bln (up marginally from the E5.9bln preliminary estimate but lower than the E6.7bln raised in 2021).
- Syndications: E2-3bln total regardless of number of transactions.
- 1-2 new bonds to be issued in 2022 via syndication and/or auction:
- A new medium-term bond with issue size of E3bln of E5bln.
- A new long-term bond with issue size of E5bln.
- Monthly bond auctions (with July, August and December as reserve dates).
- No T-bills expected in 2022.
- 2022 redemptions E1.3bln: E0.14bln CHF bond (CHF175mln) maturing April, E1.16bln USD bond (USD1.5bln) maturing May.